Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Who Am I?



The first thing that people want to know when they first meet you is who are you. They want to know just about everything possible about you. Well...


For starters, my name is Shavonne A. Hunt, I am from Chicago, IL and I will be 21 years old on November 6th. I am doing a dual major in both Dance and Business Management at Western Michigan University. I am currently living in a two bedroom apartment with one of my best friends in the whole entire world. When I am not in school, I am either at work at the mall (which by the way, I just got a promotion) or at practice for one of the three groups that I'm in. These dance groups are: Ebony Vision, Hip Hop Connxion- The Rhythmic Soul Project, and the newest group Enigma.


I have an older brother and an older sister. A lot of people say that my sister and I look alike, but of course I definitely do not believe them. My parents are happily married. I also have three nieces and two nephews. My family is very close so we constantly interact with each other on just about everything. My friends and family would probably say that I am goofy, fun, determined, entertaining, sassy, and on a good day fashionista (not all the time though, sometimes it get pretty rough.


For fun, I like to dance, dance, and dance. I also enjoy being around my family and friends and going home to visit. My favorite places to go are the clubs, get togethers, movies, studio, amusement parks... you name and I love to do it. I plan on taking three trips this year. The first is to New York, the date is t.b.a. but my friends and I are thinking more towards before Christmas. The second is to either Florida or Vegas for Spring Break. The third will be to L.A. for Debbie Allen's summer intensive.


Well, that is my life in a nutshell. But, just in case anybody has any other questions to ask me... feel free to do so... Muah!!!!

1 comment:

Allen Webb said...

Lovely blog post Shavonne! The dancing clips don't seem to be working. I would love to see them!